1) Login in to destination server
2) wget "https://documentation.cpanel.net/download/attachments/2326651/custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz?version=11&modificationDate=1460059683458&api=v2"
3) Rename download file to custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz (mv custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz?version=11&modificationDate=1460059683458&api=v2 custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz)
4) tar -C /var/cpanel/easy/apache/custom_opt_mods -xvf custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz
5) Run /scripts/easyapache
6) Check box next to Mod Remote IP
7) Rebuild Apache/PHP (/scripts/easyapache --build &> /tmp/build.log)
8) Edit /usr/local/apache/conf/includes/pre_global_main.conf
9) Add: Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/mod_remoteip.conf"
10) Open mod_remoteip.conf and add:
a) Varnish Plugin:? RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-IP
b) Varnish Nginx Plugin:? RemoteIPHeader X-Real-IP
11) Restart Apache
- 11 brukere syntes dette svaret var til hjelp
Modsecurity has a mechanism that throttles down IPs with excessive connection rates. Varnish,...
Version 1.8.4 of the cPanel Varnish Plugin has seen a new feature being introduced: the ability...
Here are the two short steps required to ensure licensing is setup properly so you're able to use...
The plugin follows reverse proxy software proper handling of X-Forwarded-For headers and in this...
It's recommended to make the following changes to includes/config.php so vB doesn't report...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution