Here are the exact steps we follow:
1) Login in to destination server
3) Rename download file to custom_opt_mod-remoteip.tgz (mv
4) tar -C /var/cpanel/easy/apache/custom_opt_mods -xvf
5) Run /scripts/easyapache
6) Check box next to Mod Remote IP
7) Rebuild Apache/PHP (/scripts/easyapache --build &> /tmp/build.log)
8) Edit /usr/local/apache/conf/includes/pre_global_main.conf
9) Add: Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/mod_remoteip.conf"
10) Open mod_remoteip.conf and add:
a) Varnish Plugin:? RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-IP
b) Varnish Nginx Plugin:? RemoteIPHeader X-Real-IP
11) Restart Apache
- 11 משתמשים שמצאו מאמר זה מועיל
ModSecurity: Access denied with code 400. Too many threads  of 100 allowed in READ state from x.x.x.x - Possible DoS Consumption Attack [Rejected]
Modsecurity has a mechanism that throttles down IPs with excessive connection rates. Varnish,...
Stop worpress wp-login.php brute force attacks with Varnish throttling (Rate Limit)
Version 1.8.4 of the cPanel Varnish Plugin has seen a new feature being introduced: the ability...
Varnish Plugin on Amazon AWS with Elastic IP or NAT
Here are the two short steps required to ensure licensing is setup properly so you're able to use...
Correct IP reporting in legacy software / scripts
The plugin follows reverse proxy software proper handling of X-Forwarded-For headers and in this...
vBulletin correct reporting of IP address
It's recommended to make the following changes to includes/config.php so vB doesn't report...