Nginx | cPanel == Warp Speed!
After our very successful, first in the world, release of the cPanel Varnish Plugin
, we have decided
to release the Varnish+Nginx plugin for cPanel WHM. We have carefully engineered this new plugin to take advantage of the unique features of both
pieces of software in terms of performance, security, and stability.
UNIXY's focus has always been to provide truly fully managed cPanel servers at our four locations around the world. We remain committed to the
service and extend the offer to all cPanel Varnish+Nginx Plugin subscribers. We offer paid installation, support, and maintenance options for a one-time fee.
The result culminating from this combination of legendary open source software has led to this amazing performance. Folks, the performance boost is beyond all
imagination and you must try it to believe it! If you are still running Apache as your sole Web server then it's time to rethink. There are so many reasons to
run this script on your cPanel server. Is it the performance gain? Is it the stability? Or is it the fact that you're benefiting from UNIXY's years of
experience in this area?
FASTER than Litespeed and Lighttpd*
Serves pages FASTER from MEMORY instead of disks.
Absolutely free 14-day trial. UNIXY customers get it for Free!
Reduces server load to levels never seen before.
The UNIXY cPanel Varnish+Nginx plugin comes with two Web interfaces to manage Varnish and Nginx via cPanel WHM. The cPanel app takes the complexity out of
both Varnish and Nginx in a consolidated WHM interface. The script allows you to uninstall Varnish, modify Varnish settings, lookup caching stats, refresh
the Varnish cache, restart Varnish, and much more!
The script installation is straightforward and trouble free. It takes less than one minute to have Varnish up and running!
- cPanel WHM w/ Remote Access Key
- CentOS / RHEL / CloudLinux 5.x, 6.x, 7.x - Supports 32-bit and 64-bit
- Python 2.4.x, 2.6.x (Installed by default on cPanel WHM)
- 200Mhz CPU w/ 24MB RAM for Installation
- Apache 2.0.x, 2.2.x, or 2.4.x w/ PHP 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
- PCRE Lib - Auto-Installed
- PHP Curl SSL Libraries (via EasyApache)
- Both Dynamic and Static Object Caching
- Auto Upgrade / Installation of Varnish
- Auto Installation / Deinstallation
- Environment Detection
- cPanel WHM Integration
- Varnish Advanced Configuration (Knob-like feature)
- Cache Hit / Miss Statistics
- Opt-out Domain List Served Directly by Apache
- VCL Script Compatibility
- Implementation of Modsecurity rules in the VCL
- Ability to trigger a no-cache directive via URL